JONAED is the Journal of The Nigerian Academy Of Education. The Editorial Board of the Journal accepts scholarly and original articles(theoretical and empirical) on current issues in the field of education that have national or universal application. The Journal also publishes scholarly and original articles from the allied disciplines that have educational value.
GUIDELINES FOR THE PREPARATION OF MANUSCRIPTS
- Manuscripts intended for submission to the Editorial Board of JONAED should:
- be typed double line spacing on A4 sized paper using New Times Roman font size 12 in Microsoft Word
- not exceed 15 pages, including references
- be accompanied by abstract of not more than 200 words typed in single line spacing on a separate sheet.
- have a title page showing the title of the article, the author(s) names(s) [surname underlined], highest qualification, rank, mailing address, e-mail and GSM line(s)
- carry no name on the first page of the main body of the article;
- be organised under appropriate headings/sub headings. For empirical studies, the following headings should be used- Background, The problem, Methodology, Results, Discussion and Conclusion.
- Follow the most current version of the APA referencing style.
Tables should be numbered in Hindu-Arabic numerals (e.g. Table 1; Table 5; etc,) They should not flow over to the next page. The table number and the heading should appear on the top of the table in italics.
All in-text citations and references should conform strictly to the current APA style.
- Provide page numbers for all quoted passages
- Passages that are 40 words or more should be indented with 1/2 inch margin to the left and right respectively,
- Do not indent passages that are less than 40 words.
Do not restate your research questions or hypothesis under this section. Present your results in tables and figures with appropriate headings.
SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPT
Electronic copy of the manuscript should be submitted to the Editor-in-Chief at: email@example.com .
And the vetting fee of #2,000.00 should be separately sent to the Editor-in-Chief using his /her correspondence address.
- Information on the status of the article will be communicated to authors on the receipt of feedback from at least 2 reviewers.
- The final manuscript after revision should be submitted on-line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no deadline for the submission of manuscripts. Intending authors can submit articles any time of the year.
- Manuscripts are reviewed as they are received on a continuing basis.