NAE West Africa Education Conference – Call for Papers
THE NIGERIAN ACADEMY OF EDUCATION WEST AFRICA EDUCATION CONFERENCE
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Nigerian Academy of Education invites papers from the academia, researchers, educational institutions and parastatals, NGOs, Civil societies, and Individuals on any of the topics (1 – 5) below, for her first – ever WEST AFRICA EDUCATION CONFERENCE.
Theme: Education for Global Relevance, Regional Integration and Competitiveness
- Curriculum, certification and the world of work.
- Education, Regional Integration and the mobility of Labour.
- Inclusive Education (Gender and Special Groups).
- Cross-border and Open and Distance Learning (ODL).
- Culture and Economy as levers for regional Integration.
Venue: ECOWAS Secretariat, Abuja.
Date: Monday, October 8, 2018 (Arrival) – Friday, October 12, 2018 (Departure).
- NAE Members- N25, 000.00.
- Non-NAE members- N30, 000.00
- Institutions (Maximum of 3 Representatives)-N100,000.00
N5, 000.00 payable for all presenters
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Those willing to present a paper at the conference should submit an abstract of between 250-300 words on or before September 28, 2018. Abstracts should indicate clearly the sub-theme, the author(s)’ name(s); full address, e-mail address and phone number(s).
Full papers should indicate the sub-theme, the author(s)’ name(s); full address, e-mail address. and typed double-line spacing on A4 paper using Times New Roman, font size 12 and should not exceed 15 pages. Presenters should attend the conference with soft and three hard copies to be submitted to the Secretariat. Paper should be presented in Power Point presentation.
Please send all abstracts to Prof Desmond Emeka Ozoji, Secretary General, NAE on or before September 28, 2018. E-mail: email@example.com.